ARE YOU THE CHEF WHO WILL JOIN OUR TEAM ON BONAIRE?
Are you a chef who puts the taste experience first, and who strives for perfection on every plate each day you are in the kitchen? Don’t wait any longer and contact us today. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking and creative chef.
For our restaurant Grandi on beautiful Bonaire we are looking for a sous-chef who wants to make the restaurant a great success together with us. Grandi a modern Mediterranean restaurant with an eye for modern cuisine and a focus on wine and food combinations. With Italian hospitality, wines and a cozy atmosphere, we want to offer our guests an unforgettable experience. To achieve this, we believe that service, professionalism, taste experience and quality are the key concepts. We have a beautiful covered terrace in the middle of the Kaya Grandi, a gentlemen’s room, a wine room and a cozy corridor with a nice breeze.
- A varied and challenging position with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A job that you can combine with the best water sports on this beautiful island. (Kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, wakeboarding and much more.
- A full-time job within a cozy catering group and a one-year contract with the possibility of extension.
- Flexible working hours.
- Above market salary on Bonaire.
- A working week from Monday to Friday.
Additional payments and extras:
- Big tip.
- Staff meal.
- Compensation for your flight in consultation.
- Housing for your first months so you can search further
We are looking for:
- You are a real team player and are able to motivate your colleagues; you are someone we can rely on.
- You have a great sense of responsibility; you cook with love, passion and quality is paramount.
- You are stress resistant.
- You have a stable personality that can guarantee quality together with the chef/sous.
- You are flexible.
- Experience with Italian cuisine is a plus.
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Weekends off!
- Afternoon/evening work.
- 3 years (Desired)
Are you the chef we are looking for? Send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected]