Caribbean Accounting & Tax Consultants Bonaire N.V. (CATC Bonaire) is looking for a: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT.
- Analyzing complex financial reports. Making recommendations based on analysis, the status of reserves, assets and expenses;
- Maintaining contact with customers;
- Establishing procedures for accounting practices;
- Administering and organizing bookkeeping services, in addition to providing advice on all tax matters;
- In general, being able to provide top level administrative support and advice on fiscal and economic related matters.
- Completed SPD 2, HEAO/BA, FEF, EPI or MBA (major Accounting) and completed or studying for ACCA Qualification;
- Minimal 8 years relevant work experience;
- Excellent language and writing skills in Dutch and English;
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office, QuickBooks, Twinfield, PM Record/Report;
- Drivers license in category B.
Please send us your filled in application form, available on our website, motivation letter, CV and photo. These can be e-mailed to Mrs. Jans Stam-van Malsen at [email protected] or pass by our offices on Kaya Irlanda 15 to personally deliver your documents at the information desk.
- Vakatura Komisario na Selibon
- Vacancy Director Expertise Center Education Care Saba
- Vacature Junior Secretaresse Bonaire
- Vacature Boekhouder Bonaire
- Vacature Leerkracht Primair Onderwijs Bonaire
- Vacature Winkelmedewerker Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice Medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Service Medewerker Bonaire
- Vacatures Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland