We are hiring as we are expanding culinary, come join our team!
Beautiful Divi Flamingo Beach Resort Bonaire with 3 waterfront restaurants, meeting rooms and other venue spaces is looking for an Executive Chef and/or Executive Sous-Chef to be a part of our (management) team and who will be committed & positively motivated to bring the resort’s culinary to the next level with some exciting upcoming expansion & upgrades in the planning.
Your primary responsibilities are
- To create a wonderful dining experience in all 3 restaurants;
- Supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food;
- Select and develop recipes, standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards and plan and price menus;
- Will ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and proper safety and sanitation in kitchen;
- May cook selected items based on catering needs;
- Oversee special catering events and offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques;
- Directly supervises kitchen personnel & provides training.
Proven skills and qualifications
- Graduate of Hotel/Restaurant Culinary School;
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Dutch preferred;
- Proven practical experience in culinary;
- Able to work with Microsoft Office.
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Motivational and enthusiastic individual.
What do we offer?
- Good working atmosphere;
- Good working conditions with two savings plans, end-of-year bonus;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Training within the Divi Resorts group, training and education.
Are you interested in working as a Executive Chef and/or Executive Sous-Chef? Send us your application with motivation, diplomas, and reference letters: Ms. Lesley Pluijmen, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com phone: +599 717 8285