Storeroom Assistent (FT)
We are looking for someone who is accountable, good with computers, focused on details and a team player.
- Perform clerical duties in a storeroom setting;
- Receive and handle materials on a schedule;
- Handle and account for purchase orders;
- Perform physical checking of storeroom materials for breakages or damages;
- Resolve issues relating to the condition of stored and items received;
- Prepare inventory control of storeroom materials including housekeeping and food and beverage;
- Handle and record movements of incoming & outgoing storeroom materials;
- Ensure storeroom premises are maintained in a safe, neat and orderly fashion;
- Ensure adherence of established safety and hygiene standards;
- Observe standards for the department in image, appearance, and grooming.
Some of the most important duties of the position
Requested skills and qualifications
- Speak Spanish/English;
- Works well with computers and excel based programs;
- Works independently;
- Provides friendly, efficient and courteous service to clients and colleagues;
- Work a flexible schedule possibly including holidays and/or weekends.
Interested please contact us at: email@example.com