Supervisor It Rains Fishes
We are looking for an Amazing restaurant Supervisor to join our It Rains Fishes family.
It Rains Fishes is in October 2017, completely renovated and restyled. We offer top of the line dining experiences on the waterfront of our truly gorgeous island in the Dutch Caribbean. Hospitality is a serious thing for us!
In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure and aim to deliver a great lunch and dining experience.
As a supervisor you will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability. Management skills and a good understanding of guest and concept experience are a must.
- Ensure guest experience satisfaction through promoting excellent service
- Respond to guest complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the guest’ experience
- Project future needs for goods and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Serve as a leader and example to the junior team
- Passion for the fine dining experience
- Significant work experience in the hospitality industry and in management
- Possesses the ability to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Positive attitude and aim to provide great communication skills
- Front and back of house experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
- Strong leadership skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
- English & Dutch speaking, Papiamentu is optional.
We offer a salary that fits with your experience, excellent opportunities to grow and to learn our great passion for the hospitality. Interested? Apply! We’ll get in contact as soon as possible!
Applications and questions can be sent to: Info@itrainsfishesbonaire.com